Gathering family, friends, or partner for a classic Christmas Day Brunch Buffet on Saturday, December 25. With festive spirit running rampant recall fond childhood memories and create new ones as Santa swings by with pressies for the kids and pitch-perfect carolers reprise the festival’s hook-laden harmonies.
To start the feast, think seafood such as tiger prawns, blue crabs, and Alaskan king crabs, as perfectly chilled as freshly-fallen snow.
Then trawl for French pan-fried foie gras, caramelized cinnamon apple at the live station before tucking into the main event of roasted whole butterball turkey with dried fruit and sage stuffing, bacon wrapped chipolata sausages. Add a side of wild honey-glazed roasted Christmas ham with pineapple sauce. And wrap up your festive menus with Christmas desserts such as buttery stollen and Christmas edition chocolate fountain with gingerbread and fresh strawberries. Ball alongside a sprinkling of other inspirations of the season just because they’re delicious.
Additional Food Highlights:
- French pan fried foie gras, caramelized cinnamon apple
- Roasted whole turkey with a dried fruit and sage stuffing, bacon wrapped chipolata sausages, glazed chestnuts, baked pumpkin, baby carrots, cranberry sauce and giblet gravy
- Roasted Christmas ham with wild honey-glazed and pineapple sauce
- Christmas stolen
- Christmas chocolate fountain with gingerbread and strawberry
- 0 – 5 years old: complimentary
- 6 – 12 years old: 50% charges
- 13 and above will be charged as adult
Date: Saturday, December 25, 2021 from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.
Special discount via Online Store until 20 December 2021