Celebrate a beautiful, bountiful Thanksgiving with traditional fare specially featured on Seasonal Tastes customarily indulgent international dinner buffet. Start with sweet, steamed Alaskan king crab legs. Leading the enhanced festive classics served to order from live counters is Roasted Butterball Turkey with herb, dried fruit & nut stuffing, caramelized chestnuts, cranberry sauce, and giblet gravy. Then go back for some slow-cooked, rock salt-roasted prime rib of beef and red wine gravy. An especially delectable pumpkin pie follows, alongside a celebratory chocolate fountain fondue. And that’s just part of the multi-culinary picture. Irresistible Thanksgiving feasting at its finest, reservations are recommended.
Additional Food Highlights:
- Traditional Turkey Carving - Herb , dried fruit and nut stuffing caramelized chestnuts, cranberry sauce and giblet gravy
- Slow cook rock salt roasted beef prime ribs with red wine sauce
- Alaskan king crab legs
- Pumpkin pie
- Chocolate fountain
Beverage package is inclusive of:
- 1 glass of Sparkling wine
- Free flow of selected red and white wine
- Free flow Singha beer
- 0 – 5 : complimentary
- 6 – 12 : 50% charges
- 13 and above will be charged as adult
22nd November 2018 from 18:00 to 22:30 hrs.